Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Blizzard Bag Day 1

Day 1 Blizzard Bag

Watch the videos below and take notes. Try to do the worksheet.  If you do not have a printer, copy down the problem and try your best.  If you have a question, email me at jwatson@govwentworth.k12.nh.us and I will respond back to you. I would love to hear from everyone regardless of whether you need help or not.  :)

Pythagorean Theorem video 1
Pythagorean Theorem video 2

Again, if you are having trouble, email me with your question.  I will do my best at responding back. See you tomorrow.






4 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs. Watson,
    Both Jeffrey and I tried to pull up the second video but it does not work on his iPod or my iPad. Just wanted to let you know.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Donna and Jeffrey,

    The second video worked for me. If you are able to, please try it again. Otherwise, it is similar to the first video and I will go over this in class tomorrow. The assignment will be due on Wednesday. See you tomorrow.

    ~Janice Watson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs.Watson, I was wondering if you could email me any work I could do since I've been absent I don't have your email otherwise id just email you .
    Thanks Casey

    ReplyDelete